For the most up-to-date information on the RD exam, including information on the 2022 exam update, and help with passing the exam, head over to my website www.studysmartermethod.com.
Why You Should Make a Study Schedule:
- If you are studying during the summer, it's easy to get distracted
- If you have already started a job, you need to stay on track with the limited time you have for studying
- There is a lot of information, which can be overwhelming - having a schedule can remind you that you've already prepared and calm you down
- A study schedule breaks the material down into manageable parts
- You can account for big events, like weddings and graduations, and give yourself time-off from studying
The RD Exam has a lot of material on it, and unfortunately it's not all the practical things we learned in our dietetic internship. The food science, food service, and management domains can seem daunting, but if you plan when you're going to study what, you'll have something to fall back on when you feel overwhelmed.
Creating a study plan is a key step in using The Study Smarter Method for the RD exam. What is the Study Smarter Method? It's the study method I created to help RD2Be's like you prep for the exam - whether you're studying for the 1st time or the 10th.
You can learn more about the Study Smarter Method for the RD exam, download freebies for the RD exam (including information on how to set up your study calendar) at www.studysmartermethod.com.
Questions? Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy to help.
a blog about health, wellness, nutrition, and fitness
Stay up to date on productivity tips and active learning techniques
Like what you read?